Due to continued expansion, Safety & Access are seeking a dynamic, professional person to handle the training enquiries received by the company and to coordinate scheduling of planned courses.
Safety & Access are Nottingham based training provider and consultancy service that specialise in work at height, scaffolding and health and safety. With work undertaken in the UK and internationally, Safety & Access are committed to a professional and consistent support service.
JOB TITLE: Training Coordinator
COMPANY: Safety & Access Ltd
LOCATION: Dabell Avenue, Blenheim Industrial Estate, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8WA
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for dealing with general sales enquires, and processing them onto our database system, supporting the administration team as and when required
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Dealing with and recording sales enquiries and processing them in a timely manner
• Updating and maintaining the company database system
• Logging all delegates onto the instructors diary
• Dealing with all relevant customer enquiries.
• Support the administration function as required
Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant Health & Safety and Quality Procedures
• Operate a variety of standard office equipment, including personal computer and software, phone, fax, franking machine, photocopier
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Co- workers/Managers/Directors/clients
• Attending and contribute to team meetings
• Adhere to all management systems and guidelines
This job outline covers the main/most frequent responsibilities and duties included in the job. Other reasonable duties will be expected from time to time
Please email: email@example.com with a current CV