“Colleague to Team Leader”
Bespoke Development Programme
The Colleague to Team Leader Development Programme is recommended for newly-appointed supervisors and team leaders, those about to be promoted to that role and experienced supervisors who would welcome refresher training.
The transition from team member to team leader is highly demanding. The Course will help you become fully effective as smoothly and quickly as possible. As a supervisor/team leader, you focus on the day-to-day implementation of your organisation’s strategies so your contribution is vital in getting things done. This course will help you to see how your role and style affects your team’s ability to meet the organisation’s expectations.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
- understand the role of the supervisor/team leader
- effectively plan and delegate the work of the team to meet your organisation’s objectives
- inspire and motivate the team and individuals to achieve their maximum potential
- describe their current leadership style and be able to identify appropriate circumstances to adapt this to assert authority in the right way
- lead your team with vision and passion
This Course is delivered over 3 days spread over 3 months allowing you to put your newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice and for you to reflect and develop over that time. On successful completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Day 1 – 5th April 2013
- The role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Establishing your leadership style
- Understanding your team – identifying learning and communication styles
- Effective communication skills
Day 2 – 10th May 2013
- Planning and setting SMART targets
- Developing effective delegation skills
- Dealing with conflict
Day 3 – 7th June 2013
- Improving performance
- Coaching in the workplace
- Personal Development Planning and Action Plan
Venue Dabell Avenue, Blenheim Industrial Estate, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8WA
Times: 9:30am – 4:30pm each day
Safety & Access Ltd now offering Team Leader Training Programme
Contact email@example.com for more information or complete an enquiry form.