You may be aware that UIKCG have produced a health and safety training standard that all members of their supply chain must adhere to. The training standards includes a minimum standard of at least one day H&S training for personnel that intend to work on UKCG member sites.
From the 1st September CISRS Introduced a mandatory course for all delegates who will be applying for a New entrant scaffolding or Scaffolding Labourer Card will need to complete this CISRS one-day course which will comply with UKCG requirements.
Safety & Access are delighted to deliver this course at both of our training centres in Humbersideside and Nottingham and open dates are now on our website click on the following link:
(Please be aware that the training can also be delivered on site if numbers are sufficient)
The CISRS New Entrant Labourer course will include:
- Relevant Regulations and Codes of Practice
- General Responsibilities
- Basic Scaffold Terminology (Components & Application)
- Servicing of Equipment, Tube, Fittings etc.
- Boards & Stock – Quality Control
- Health, Welfare, Hygiene & Housekeeping
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Prevention & Control
- Noise & Vibration
- Work at Height
- Accident Prevention & Reporting
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Site Transport Safety (Including Loading & Unloading)
- Equipment & Tools
For further information please contact us
Nottingham Centre on 0115 9794523 or email: email@example.com
Humbersideside Centre on 0115 979 4523 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org