Due to new opportunities and an expanding market, Safety & Access are looking to recruit a Scaffolding Instructor and Scaffold Assessor (NVQ).
Please see details below:
A Scaffold Instructor is required for work in the UK at our Nottingham and North East Lincolnshire CISRS Training Centres, with the possibility of occasional work overseas.
We can offer good opportunities with development and progression to the right candidate.
You will need to be:
- A holder of a CISRS Advanced Scaffolder Card for more than 5 years.
- Have been employed, for a minimum of five years, as a charge hand, foreman or supervisor in the scaffolding industry.
- A good communicator, preferably with some supervisory or management experience.
- Willing to travel in UK and internationally to deliver training
- Willing to undertake training to reach the required level of competence to deliver scaffolding skills training.
- Based in commuting distance of Nottingham or Stallingborough
People with the following would have a distinct advantage:
- An experience Scaffolding Instructor to CISRS level
- In possession of a recognised instructor qualification (such as PTTLS)
Scaffolding Assessor (NVQ)
We are seeking an experienced Scaffolding Assessor to be based at our Nottingham Office in Bulwell. Persons applying for this position should ideally have the following qualifications or be working towards them. Training will be considered for the right person.
• Assessor Award
• Scaffolding Qualifications – Part 1, 2 and Advanced. (CISRS)
• Industry Experience
The possession of a valid PTTLS qualification and the ability to deliver scaffold related training will be a distinct advantage.
We offer employees the opportunity to develop their career and the prospect of future progress within the company is good. The salaries are negotiable based upon qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please respond to this advert with an updated CV to Sarah Cockell at email@example.com