Home / News / An Innovative New Approach To Candidate VQ Assessment
An Innovative New Approach To Candidate VQ Assessment
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you of the new service provision that we are now providing for our valued customers. This has been developed to replace our existing paper based portfolio system.
For any candidates registered to our centre(s) we are offering our Onsite Assessment Service (OAS) free of charge to all existing customers, until the end of 2013. Many employers & candidates are already positively experiencing the many benefits associated with its successful approach.
(*From January 2014 Onsite Assessment Services will be charged at the rates below)
Our specialist Mobile Assessment Team (MAT) will execute our new & innovative service provision for you.
Service will include:
– Practical On-Site Observation/Assessment
– Underpinning Knowledge Question
– Profession Discussion
– Achievement of Level 2/3 VQ (Scaffolder/Advanced)
Service will reduce:
– Excessive man hours spent by client Work Based Recorders, to produce & validate paperwork portfolio evidence for employees.
– VQ achievement delays, due to submitted portfolio evidence being returned, as inadequate or incomplete by the training provider.